Heating or conductive metallic yarns and fabrics for energy transfer within flexible structures or composite parts :
Metallic heating or conductive yarns and flexible structures for technical textiles or composites functionalization :
We design and manufacture flexible, metallic, conductive or heating yarns for energy transfer or material functionnalization purposes.
You can place them within fabrics or Embed them within flexible structures or composites.
What we mean by Energy transfer:
- Electrical energy
- Optical energy
- Thermal energy (transfers controlled by materials or fluids)
What we mean by conductive or resistive fibers :
- ultrafine metallic or stainless steel alloys fibers or multifilaments;
- Metal, grafted or coated fibers
- Multicomponent yarns with doped thermoplastics or resins
- Optical fibers
- Capillaries or micro-tubes for thermal transfer fluids
What we mean by flexible structures:
- Metallic or Stainless steel High temperature withstanding micro fibers, slivers or spun yarns :
- In the form of conductive wires :
- Based on flexible functional fabrics :
What we do:
Metallic heating or conductive fibers, yarns and flexible structures
for SMART textiles or composites functionalization
Focus on a few conductive raw materials
We work from a range of ultrafine metallic or conductive fibers chosen for their specific properties.
Transversality : we use many textile transformation technologies
Thanks to our own manufacturing facilities or well known partners, we optimize the properties of our functional materials to meet our customers needs
We work on three main markets
Heating yarns or fabrics for multi-layer or composite parts functionnalization
Flexible elements for Electronic purposes : Smart textile, RFID antennas, connected clothes, connection
High temperature, hot gas filtration and catalysis
What we believe in:
"The biggest innovation potential is lying at the crossroad between materials, technologies and humans"
"Past or future innovations are very often inspired by something already existing in Nature!"