Insulated (PTFE) Conductive Heating Yarns
Diameter : 1.35 mm
Resistivity: 4.6 Ω/m
Count : 2,60 g/m
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
|Maximal Using Temperature||220°C|
|Maximum Voltage||230 V|
|Outer wall diameter||1,15 mm|
The THERMOTECH IE-4.6 is an insulated (PTFE) conductive heating yarn.
It is made of very flexible stainless steel micro-filaments, with a diameter of 1.35mm and a resistivity of 4.6 Ohms per meter.
Sold on 25, 50 and 100m bobbins
- Resistant to fatigue and repeated bendings.
- Very flexible yarn, which brings energy exactly where it is needed.
For more information, please click here.
- Max temperature: 220°C.
- Garment using: use limited voltage (less than 24V) and low intensity. Avoid exceeding 40°C.
- For any other use, it must be done in an industrial setting.
- In case the yarn is included within flexible composite parts or other fluids than air, the influence of additional insulation should be taken into account. Indeed, these additional insulations can increase the temperature of the yarn even with equal power, because of very limited heat transfer.
- Please take into account temperature, voltage and intensity recommendations.
- Burning or short circuit risks.
TIBTECH Innovations will not be held responsible for any mishap or problem due to a non-conform use of this products.
No customer reviews for the moment.