Insulated (PFA) Flexible Conductive Heating Yarn, max 220°C
Diameter : 0.6 mm
Resistivity: 1 Ω/m
Count : 0.93 g/m
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
Thermotib I-0.93 is a highly flexible multi-filament conductive and heating wire, PFA insulated.
Developed by our engineers, it is made of conductive alloy reinforced by Nickel, its diameter is 0.60mm and a resistivity 1 Ω / m.
This wire fills a gap between highly conductive wires made of Cooper alloys and resistive stainless steel wires.
- High conductivity, though stays resistive
- Designed to bring energy in flexible structures.
- Good resistance to mechanical and thermal fatigue and repeated flexing resistance.
- Very flexible wire
- Resists up to 220°C
- Perfect for flexible connectivity or data transfer in clothing, model making or electronic applications.
- Usable in heating applications.
- Garment using: use limited voltage (less than 24V) and low intensity. Avoid exceeding 40°C.
- For any other use, it must be done in an industrial setting.
- Conductive, de-icing or heating applications on large surfaces, and in particular with high temperature constraints, up to 220 ° C
- Please respect temperature, voltage and intensity recommendations.
- Burning or short circuit risks.
If you need a larger quantity, please, do not hesitate to contact us for pricing.
TIBTECH Innovations will not be held responsible for any mishap or problem due to a non-conform use of this products.
No customer reviews for the moment.