100% PBO Spun NM 28/2 (Zylon®) - yarn with high mechanical and thermal performance
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
PBO fiber - poly(p-phenylene-2,6-benzobisoxazole) is a part of LCP family ( liquid-crystalline polyoxazole) Its performance is higher then para-aramide.
Although remaining very flexible and textile, PBO is very resistant fiber mechanically and to cutting.
It can be used at temperatures of about 400 ° C.
Its thermal resistance is also among the highest of technical yarns (degradation temperature: 650 ° C)
High tensile strength (37cN / dtex), elongation at break of +/- 3%
Color: yellow orange
- creep resistant
- high anti-cutting performance
- minimal temperature shrinkage,
- abrasion resistant
- good mechanical fatigue resistance
• PBO yarn remains relatively sensitive to UV, it should be protected from excess light.
• Warning ! Since the wire is very strong, it can cause cuts if you try to break it manually.
Examples of applications :
glassware, filtration, welding or foundry protection, joints, concrete reinforcements, firefighter's protective equipment, anti-cutting gloves, ballistic protection, rope and braiding, fabrics, composite aircraft, aerospace, pneumatics
TIBTECH Innovations will not be held responsible for any mishap or problem due to a non-conform use of this products.
No customer reviews for the moment.