- Sold on 100m bobbins and 50m cardboard sheets -
Non-insulated conductive heating yarn
Diameter (non compressed yarn / projected): 0.80 mm
Diameter (slightly compressed yarn): 0.65 mm
Resistivity : 3.6 Ω/m
Count : 1,90 g/m
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
|Maximal Using Temperature||220°C|
|Outer wall diameter||0,80 mm|
|Heating||Non insulated yarns|
The THERMOTECH N-3.6 is a non-insulated conductive heating yarn
It is made of very flexible stainless steel micro-filaments, with a diameter which reaches 0.80 mm and a resistivity of 3.6 Ohms per meter.
Sold on 100m bobbins and 10m cardboard sheets
- Resistant to fatigue effects and repeated bendings.
- Very flexible yarn, which brings energy exactly where it needs to.
For more information, please click here.
- Max temperature: 220°C
- Garment using: use limited voltage (less than 24V) and low intensity. Avoid exceeding 40°C.
- For any other use, it must be done in an industrial setting.
- In case the yarn is included within flexible composite parts or other fluids than air, the influence of additional insulation should be taken into account. Indeed, these additional insulations can increase the temperature of the yarn even with equal power, because of the heat exchange which would be absent in this situation.
- Please respect temperature, voltage and intensity adviced
- Burning or short circuit risks.
[If you have any doubt, do not use the non-insulated version but the insulated one]
TIBTECH Innovations will not be held responsible for any mishap or problem due to a non-conform use of this products.
No customer reviews for the moment.