- Sold on 50m bobbins -
Protected Non-insulated conductive heating yarn
Diameter : 0.40 mm
Resistivity : 14 Ω/m
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
The THERMOTECH NW-14 is a non-insulated conductive heating yarn protected with a polyamide cover
The "W" version is covered with polyamide which gives it an easier handling, especially when it is mixed to textile or composite materials.
It is made of very flexible stainless steel micro-filaments, with a diameter pf 0.40 mm and a resistivity of 14 Ohms per meter.
Sold on 50m bobbins
For more information, please click here.
- Resistant to fatigue and repeated bendings.
- Very flexible yarn, which brings energy exactly where it is needed.
Note: Be careful, the polyamide cover is not completely waterproof, especially with humidity or sweat
- Garment using: use limited voltage (less than 24V) and low intensity. Avoid exceeding 40°C.
- For any other use, it must be done in an industrial setting.
- In case the yarn is included within flexible composite parts or other fluids than air, the influence of additional insulation should be taken into account. These additional insulations can indeed increase the temperature of the yarn even with equal power, because of the very limited heat transfer.
- Please do not exceed temperature, voltage and intensity recommendations.
- Burning or short circuit risks.
TIBTECH Innovations will not be held responsible for any mishap or problem due to a non-conform use of this products.
No customer reviews for the moment.