- Sold on 50m and 250m bobbins -
Protected Non-insulated conductive heating yarn
Diameter : 0.14 mm
Resistivity : 30 Ω/m
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
|Other metal yarns||Other|
The THERMOTECH NW-30 is a non-insulated conductive heating yarn protected with a polyamide cover
The "W" version is covered with polyamide which gives it an easier handling, especially when it is mixed to textile or composite materials.
It is made of very flexible micro-filaments, with a diameter of 0.14 mm and a resistivity of 30 Ohms per meter.
Sold on 50m and 250m bobbins
- Resistant to fatigue effects and repeated bendings.
- Very flexible yarn, which bring energy exactly where needed.
Remark : Be careful, the polyamid cover is not completely waterproof, especially with humidity or sweat
- Used for temperature under 220°C
- Garment using: use limited voltage (less than 24V) and low intensity. Avoid exceeding 40°C.
- For any other application, it must be done in industrial setting.
- In case of the yarn is included within flexible composite or other fluids than air, the influence of additional insulation shall be taken into account. Indeed, this additional insulation can increase the temperature of the yarn even with equal power, because of very limited heat exchanges.
For more information, please click here.
- Please do not exceed temperature, voltage and intensity recommendations.
- Burning or short circuit risks.
TIBTECH Innovations will not be held responsible for any mishap or problem due to a non-conform use of this products.
No customer reviews for the moment.