Non-insulated conductive heating yarn
Diameter : 0.10 mm
Resistivity : 30 Ω/m
Count : 0,24 g/m
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
|Heating||Non insulated yarns|
The THERMOTECH N-30 is a non-insulated heating yarn
It is made of very flexible stainless steel micro-filaments, with a diameter of 0.10 mm and a resistivity of 30 Ohms per meter.
Sold on 50 m bobbins and 250m.
- Resistant to fatigue and repeated bendings.
- Very flexible yarn, which brings energy exactly where it needs to.
For more information, please click here.
- Max temperature: 220°C
- Garment using: use limited voltage (less than 24V) and low intensity. Avoid exceeding 40°C.
- For any other use, it must be done in an industrial setting.
- In case the yarn is included within flexible composite parts or other fluids than air, the influence of additional insulation should be taken into account. Indeed, these additional insulations can increase the temperature of the yarn even with equal power, because of the heat exchange which would be absent in this situation.
- Do not exceed temperature, voltage and intensity recommendations.
- Burning or short circuit risks.
[If you have any doubt, do not use the non-insulated version but the insulated one]
TIBTECH Innovations will not be held responsible for any mishap or problem due to a non-conform use of this products.
No customer reviews for the moment.