- Sold on 25m bobbins and 10m cardboard sheets-
Insulated (PTFE) Flexible Conductive Heating Yarns
Diameter : 1.35 mm
Resistivity: 3.6 Ω/m
Count : 3,40 g/m
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
The THERMOTECH IE-3.6 is an insulated (PTFE) conductive heating yarn.
It's made of very flexible stainless steel micro-filaments, with a diameter which reaches 1.35mm and a resistivity which reaches 3.6 ohms per meter.
Sold on 25m bobbins and 10m cardboard sheets
- Resistant to fatigue and repeated bendings.
- Very flexible yarn, which brings energy exactly where it needs to.
For more information, please click here.
- Max temperature: 220°C
- Garment using: use limited voltage (less than 24V) and low intensity. Avoid exceeding 40°C.
- For any other use, it must be done in an industrial setting.
- In case the yarn is included within flexible composite parts or other fluids than air, the influence of additional insulation should be taken into account. Indeed, these additional insulations can increase the temperature of the yarn even with equal power, because of the heat exchange which would be absent in this situation.
- Please respect temperature, voltage and intensity recommendations.
- Burning or short circuit risks.
TIBTECH Innovations will not be held responsible for any mishap or problem due to a non-conform use of this products.
No customer reviews for the moment.